Employment Type: Full-time
Fremont, CA Office. (This person is required to work onsite.)
This role will report to Production Manager.
As a PCB Assembly and Test Technician, your responsibilities include but not limited to the following:
- Responsible for complex electro/mechanical assembly and tracking of manufacturing data.
- Component sub-assemblies include but are not limited to Camera/Thermal/ToF sensors, PCB, PCBA’s, and mechanical parts.
- Can carefully follow assembly drawings, schematics, and procedures.
- Summarizes issues and findings and can provide recommendations or solutions to technical problems.
- AS degree preferred, or equivalent experience/education.
- 2-3 years’ experience in PCB assembly and testing preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills a plus.
- Ability to perform repetitive work for long periods of time with a high degree of concentration.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong troubleshooting and problem-solving skills.
- Good understanding of MS Windows.
- Ability to follow complex written procedures.
- Ability to work effectively in a team environment.
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced/cross-functional deadline-driven environment.
- Safely operates hand tools and light machinery.
- Strong organizational skills.
Marketing Specialist - Visual Design and Research
Employment Type: Full-time
This role will report to Marketing Manager.
- Familiar with our products and develop creative strategies to implement brand initiatives.
- Deliver innovative, high level design across multiple brands and executions, including print, packaging, videos, monthly newsletter, blog, social media, website updates for marketing campaigns and exhibitions.
- Assist marketing manager to conduct market research and analysis to position the products for marketing promotions.
- Brainstorm with team members for different marketing strategies.
- Partner closely with managers to understand strategy, business goals, timelines, planning, to inform your designs from concept to execution.
- Bachelor degree in visual design or related disciplines
- 2 + years of design, UX/UI or marketing research experience
- Strong visual design portfolio that demonstrates a meticulous sense of detail for design craft and execution across typography, color, composition, layout, and illustration work
- Data analysis skills with Excel
- Strong skills with design software, including but not limited to the Adobe Creative Suite
- Strong multi-tasking skills
- Being both creative and analytical
- A team player – strong ability to work well with cross-functional departments and stakeholders in a constructive manner
- Excellent written and communication skills
- Customer-faced mentality and great interest with new technology. Technology company working experience preferred but not required
- Fluency in spoken Mandarin is preferred but not required